AUSTRALIA'S VERY OWN
CAMP OVEN & OUTDOOR COOKING
AND CAMPING FORUM

am
pm

East Australian Time
Welcome, Guest.
If this is your first visit to COCIA, be sure to check out the many references on the Help Board. You will have to Login or Register, before you can post. Click the register TAB below to proceed or to start viewing messages, simply select the Board that you want to visit.

Our ForumsForum Help Privacy Policy Search Camp Oven Temperature Chart

Forum Support RegisterLogin Me In

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 152
Send Topic Print
Joke Of The Day - Please Keep Them Clean (Read 304619 times)

Reply #620 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 1:18pm

Crazy Dog   Offline
COCIA Platinum Member
Just love life.....

Cairns FNQ, Queensland, Australia

Mood:
Zodiac sign: Cancer

A big Texan stopped at a local restaurant following a day roaming around in Mexico .
While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful. He asked the waiter, 'What is that you just served?'

The waiter replied, 'Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are called Cojones de Toro, bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!'

The cowboy said, 'What the heck, bring me an order.'

The waiter replied, 'I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day be cause there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy.'

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and that evening was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, inspecting his platter, he called to the waiter and said, 'These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday.'

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, 'Si,Senor. Sometimes the bull wins. Grin

Grrr!!!

I love small, furry, defenseless little animals - especially in gravy!!!
IP Logged  

Reply #621 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 2:24pm

poddy dodger   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Zodiac sign: Capricorn

My girlfriend has different size breasts, last weekend she entered a wet T shirt competition and won first and third places ..

When I die I hope my missus doesn't sell my camp ovens  for what I told her I paid for them. pd
IP Logged  

Reply #622 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 7:42pm

OzJeeper   Offline
COCIA Platinum Member
The Cookenator - I terminate
food!

The financial crisis may ruin some banks and throw thousands of people out of work, but it has generated a wealth of jokes spawned by gallows humour. Here is a sample:

Q: What's the definition of optimism?
A: An investment banker who irons five shirts on a Sunday evening.
An investment banker said he was going to concentrate on the big issues from now on. He sold me one in the street yesterday.

A man went to his bank manager and said: ‘I'd like to start a small business. How do I go about it?' ‘Simple,' said the bank manager. ‘Buy a big one and wait.'

The credit crunch is getting bad, isn't it? I mean, I let my brother borrow a tenner a couple of weeks back, it turns out I'm now Britain's fourth biggest lender.

Q: What is the difference between an investment banker and a pigeon?
A: A pigeon can still make a deposit on a BMW.
Q: What is the difference between an investment banker and a large pizza?
A; The pizza can still feed a family of four.
Q: What does a hedge fund manager with no fund to manage say?
A: Would you like fries with that sir?
Q: What is the capital of Iceland?
A: About $3.50
I tried to get cash from the ATM today but it said “insufficient funds.” I don't know if that meant them or me.
Mark Twain was ahead of the curve: “October. This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February.”

My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed.       I never knew they worked.
IP Logged  

Reply #623 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 9:28pm

skiproosel   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member
Box Monster

Zodiac sign: Taurus

The DUCK 

A duck walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer and a ham sandwich.

The barman looks at him and says, 'Hang on! You're a duck.'

'I see your eyes are working,' replies the duck.

'And you can talk!' exclaims the barman.

'I see your ears are working, too,' says the duck. 'Now if you don't mind,
can I have my beer and my sandwich please?'

'Certainly, sorry about that,' says the barman as he pulls the duck's
pint. 'It's just we don't get many ducks in this pub. What are you doing
round this way?'

'I'm working on the building site across the road,' explains the duck.
'I'm a plasterer.'

The flabbergasted barman cannot believe the duck and wants to learn more,
but takes the hint when the duck pulls out a newspaper from his bag and
proceeds to read it.

So, the duck reads his paper, drinks his beer, eats his sandwich, bids the
barman good day and leaves.

The same thing happens for two weeks.

Then one day the circus comes to town.

The ringmaster comes into the pub for a pint and the barman says to him
'You're with the circus, aren't you? Well, I know this duck that could be
just brilliant in your circus. He talks, drinks beer, eats sandwiches, reads
the newspaper and everything!'

'Sounds marvelous,' says the ringmaster, handing over his business card.
'Get him to give me a call.'

So the next day when the duck comes into the pub the barman says, 'Hey Mr.
Duck, I reckon I can line you up with a top job, paying really good money.'

'I'm always looking for the next job,' says the duck. 'Where is it?'

'At the circus,' says the barman.

'The circus?' repeats the duck.

'That's right,' replies the barman.

'The circus?' the duck asks again. 'That place with the big tent?'

'Yeah,' the barman replies.

'With all the animals who live in cages, and performers who live in
caravans?' says the duck.

'Of course,' the barman replies.

'And the tent has canvas sides and a big canvas roof with a hole in the
middle?' persists the duck.

'That's right!' says the barman.

The duck shakes his head in amazement, and says .. .

'What the f*** would they want with a plasterer??!'

Have a nice day
Skip Smiley

IP Logged  

Reply #624 - Oct 22nd, 2008 at 7:59am

Mackerel Whisperer   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member
Mad Keen - Fishin' Crabin'
& CO Cookin'

Zodiac sign: Pisces

ITALIAN WOMEN ARE TOUGH

An elderly Italian man lay dying in his bed. While suffering the agonies of impending death,

he suddenly smelled the aroma of his favorite ravioli wafting up the stairs.

He gathered his remaining strength, and lifted himself from the bed.

Gripping the railing with both hands, he crawled downstairs.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he leaned against the door frame, gazing into the kitchen, where if not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already in heaven, for there, spread out upon waxed paper on the kitchen table were hundreds of his favorite ravioli.

Was it heaven? Or was it one final act of love from his wife of sixty years, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man?

He threw himself towards the table, landing on his knees in a crumpled posture.
His parched lips parted, the wondrous taste of the ravioli was already in his mouth.
With a trembling hand he reached up to the edge of the table, when suddenly he was smacked with a wooden spoon by his wife.

"You no toucha
"Those are for the funeral."

IP Logged  

Reply #625 - Oct 22nd, 2008 at 7:56pm

skiproosel   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member
Box Monster

Don't mess with me Woman

A couple were invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going.

So he took his costume and away he went.. The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, woke without pain and as it was still early,
decided to go to the party. As her husband didn't know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.

So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume, cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice 'chick' he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.

His wife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her.
She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband.

After more drinks he finally whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had
passionate intercourse in the back seat. Just before unmasking at midnight , she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and
was sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked what kind of time he had.

'Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there.' Then she asked, 'Did you dance much?'
He replied, 'I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into
the spare room and played poker all evening.'

'You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all night!' she said with unashamed sarcasm. To which the husband replied, 'Actually, I gave my costume to my Dad, apparently he had the time of his life.

All the best
Skip

IP Logged  

Reply #626 - Oct 22nd, 2008 at 8:18pm

skiproosel   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member
Box Monster

YELLOW 24 

A man goes to the  doctors. The doc checks him over, and says 'Sorry mate, but you have  got Yellow 24, a nasty virus, so called as it turns your blood  yellow and you only have 24 hours to live. There's nothing I can do  for you - just go home and enjoy your final precious moments on  earth.'

So he trudges home to wifey, and breaks the news.  Distraught, she asks him to accompany her to bingo that evening so  he can experience her idea of a night out, as he's never been there  before.

He gets his 1st card, and wins 4 corners - prize  £350, and then gets any line and wins £3200. He also calls for a  full house - and wins a grand. The National Grid comes up and he  wins a further £380,000.

The bingo Caller gets him on stage,  and says 'Son - I've never seen you in here in all my life, but you  won 4 corners, any line, full house & the National Grid - I've  never met anyone so lucky.'

'Lucky ?' he screamed, 'Lucky ?  I'll have you know I've got Yellow 24.'

''F**k me,' says the  bingo caller. 'You've won the raffle as well !'

Have a nice day
regards Skip Smiley

IP Logged  

Reply #627 - Oct 22nd, 2008 at 11:09pm

skiproosel   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member
Box Monster

Dead Rabbit

A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road.
He swerves to avoid hitting it, But unfortunately the rabbit jumps right in front of the car.
The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to see what has become of the rabbit.

Much to his dismay, the rabbit is dead.
The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.

A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway sees a man crying on the side of the road and pulls over.

She steps out of her car and asks the man what's wrong.

'I feel terrible,’! he explains, 'I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it.'

The blonde says, 'Don't worry.'
She runs to her car and pulls out a spray can.

She walks over to the limp, dead rabbit, bends down and sprays the contents onto the rabbit.
The rabbit jumps up, waves its paw at the two of them and hops off down the road.

Ten feet away the rabbit stops, turns around and waves again, he hops down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves, hops another ten feet, turns and waves, and repeats this again and again and again, until he hops out of sight.

The man is astonished.
He runs over to the woman and demands, 'What is in that can? What did you spray on that rabbit?'

The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label.

It says.
'Hair Spray - Restores life to dead hair, and adds permanent wave.'  Cheesy Grin

All the best
Skip

IP Logged  

Reply #628 - Oct 23rd, 2008 at 8:15am

skiproosel   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member
Box Monster

A man and a woman who had never met before, but were both married to other
people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a
transcontinental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both
very tired and fell asleep quickly.... him in the upper bunk and she in the
lower.
At 1:00 AM, the man leaned over and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am,
I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet
to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold. "

"I have a better idea, " she replied." Just for tonight, let's just pretend
that we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea! " he exclaimed!

"Good, " she replied... "Get your own f.....ing blanket."

After a stunned moment of silence, he farted.

Have  a nice day
Regards Skip Smiley

IP Logged  

Reply #629 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 2:08pm

skiproosel   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member
Box Monster

Skip's Family Diary Extract

SKIPS WIFE'S ENTRY

Sunday 13th June 2008
Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on.

After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply.

He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else.

I cried myself to sleep.

SKIP"S DIARY ENTRY

Sunday 13th June 2008

Australia lost to England. Gutted. Got a root though Smiley

I may need a few days off after this Kemo Sabe's. The missus has a shocking temper and I may need some time to repair some broken bones.
Off to Japan now, so see you all in a week or two.

Regards Skip Smiley

IP Logged  

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 152
Send Topic Print

Link to This Topic

Australia’s Very Own Camp Oven & Outdoor Cooking And Camping Forum Powered by YaBB 2.5 AE!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge

Page completed in 1.1886 seconds.

Privacy Policy

Registration Agreement