AUSTRALIA'S VERY OWN
CAMP OVEN & OUTDOOR COOKING
AND CAMPING FORUM

am
pm

East Australian Time
Welcome, Guest.
If this is your first visit to COCIA, be sure to check out the many references on the Help Board. You will have to Login or Register, before you can post. Click the register TAB below to proceed or to start viewing messages, simply select the Board that you want to visit.

Our ForumsForum Help Privacy Policy Search Camp Oven Temperature Chart

Forum Support RegisterLogin Me In

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 152
Send Topic Print
Joke Of The Day - Please Keep Them Clean (Read 304902 times)

Reply #580 - Oct 4th, 2008 at 1:43am

Duncan MacDuff   Offline
COCIA Gold Member
I Love COCIA

Oregon, USA, Oregon, USA

Zodiac sign: Virgo

My joke posting for today was declared SPAM and it did not post. I was also warned that if I continued I would be declared a spammer and banned.

I guess humor is lost on the spambots.

Sad

Best, Duncan

In Service,
Duncan
IP Logged  

Reply #581 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 12:20pm

Robbo   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member
COCIA....its a sickness

What do you call a man with three balls?

A Juggler. (Get your minds out of the gutter) Grin Grin Grin

Robbo

May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven
half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.
IP Logged  

Reply #582 - Oct 6th, 2008 at 6:57pm

Bird in the Bush   Offline
COCIA Gold Member
Wherever you go ... there
you are

Perth W.A., Western Australia, Australia

Zodiac sign: Cancer

THE (definitive)DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN & WOMEN

Roger is attracted to a woman named Elaine. He asks her out to a movie; she accepts; they have a pretty good time.
A few nights later he asks her out to dinner, and again they enjoy themselves. They continue to see each other regularly, and after a while, neither one of them is seeing anybody else.
Then, one evening when they're driving home, a thought occurs to Elaine, and without really thinking, she says it aloud: "Do you realize that, as of tonight, we've been seeing each other for exactly six months?"
And then there is silence in the car. . . To Elaine, it seems like a very loud silence. She thinks to herself: I wonder if it bothers him that I said that. Maybe he's been feeling confined by our relationship; maybe he thinks I'm trying to push him into some kind of obligation that he doesn't want, or isn't sure of.
And Roger is thinking: Gosh. Six months!
And Elaine is thinking: But, hey, I'm not so sure I want this kind of relationship, either. Sometimes I wish I had a little more space, so I'd have time to think about whether I really want us to keep going the way we are. I mean, where are we going? Are we just going to keep seeing each other at this level of intimacy? Are we heading toward marriage? Toward children? Toward a lifetime together? Am I ready for that level of commitment?  Do I really even know this person?
And Roger is thinking: ... So that means it was ...let's  see...February when we started going out, which was right after I had the car at the dealer's, which means, lemme check the odometer. Whoa! I am way overdue for an oil change here.
And Elaine is thinking: He's upset. I can see it on his face. Maybe I'm reading this completely wrong. Maybe he wants more from our relationship, more intimacy, more commitment; maybe he has sensed-even before I sensed it-that I was feeling some reservations. Yes, I bet that's it. That's why he’s so reluctant to say anything about his own feelings. He's afraid of being rejected.
And Roger is thinking: And I'm gonna have them look at the transmission again. I don't care what those morons say, it's still not shifting right. And they better not try to blame it on the cold weather this time. What cold weather? It's 87 degrees out, and this thing is shifting like a garbage truck, and I paid those incompetent thieves $600.
And Elaine is thinking: He's angry. And I don't blame him. I'd be angry, too. I feel so guilty, putting him through this, but I can't help the way I feel. I'm just not sure.
And Roger is thinking: They'll probably say it's only a 90-day warranty. Scumbags!
And Elaine is thinking: Maybe I'm just too idealistic, waiting for a knight to come riding up on his white horse, when I'm sitting right next to a perfectly good person, a person I enjoy being with, a person I truly do care about, a person who seems to truly care about me. A person who is in pain because of my self-centered, schoolgirl, romantic fantasy.
And Roger is thinking: Warranty? Where is my warranty?
"Roger," Elaine says aloud.
"What?" says Roger, startled.
"Please don't torture yourself like this," she says, her eyes beginning to brim with tears. "Maybe I should never have... Oh , I feel so..."  (She breaks down, sobbing.)
"What?" says Roger.
"I'm such a fool," Elaine sobs. "I mean, I know there's no knight. I  really know that. It's silly. There's no knight, and there's no white horse."
"There's no white horse?" says Roger.
"You think I'm a fool, don't you?" Elaine says.
"No!" says Roger, glad to finally know the correct answer.
"It's just that... it's that I... I need some time," Elaine says.
(There is a 15-second pause while Roger, thinking as fast as he can, tries to come up with a safe response. Finally he comes up with one that he thinks might work.) "Yes," he says.
(Elaine, deeply moved, touches his hand.) "Oh, Roger, do you really  feel that way?" she says.
"What way?" says Roger.
"That way about time," says Elaine.
"Oh," says Roger. "Yes."
(Elaine turns to face him and gazes deeply into his eyes, causing him to become very nervous about what she might say next, especially if it involves a horse. At last she speaks.) "Thank you, Roger," she says.
"Thank you," says Roger.
Then he takes her home, and she lies on her bed, a conflicted, tortured soul and weeps until dawn.
Roger gets back to his place; he opens a bag of Doritos, turns on the TV, and immediately becomes deeply involved in a rerun of a tennis match between two Czechoslovakians he never heard of. A tiny voice in the far recesses of his mind tells him that something major was going on back there in the car, but he is pretty sure there is no way he would ever understand what,  and so he figures it's better if he doesn't think about it.
The next day Elaine will call her closest friend, or perhaps two of them, and they will talk about this situation for six straight hours. In painstaking detail, they will analyze everything she said and everything he said, going over it time and time again, exploring every word, expression, and gesture for nuances of meaning, considering every possible ramification.
Meanwhile, Roger, while playing racquetball the next day with a mutual friend of his and Elaine's, will pause just before serving, frown, and say,
”Norm, did Elaine ever own a horse?"
And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the difference between men and women!

IP Logged  

Reply #583 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 11:22am

Crazy Dog   Offline
COCIA Platinum Member
Just love life.....

Cairns FNQ, Queensland, Australia

Mood:
Zodiac sign: Cancer

Church Bells

Sunday Morning Sex
(I will never hear church bells ringing again without smiling.

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95-year-old Grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, 'He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning.'

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that two people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.

'Oh no, my dear', replied granny. 'Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong.'

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued... 'He'd still be alive if the bloody ice cream truck hadn't come along.'

Grrr!!! Sad

I love small, furry, defenseless little animals - especially in gravy!!!
IP Logged  

Reply #584 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 1:20pm

Kingwilly   Offline
COCIA Gold Member
MAKE IT HAPPEN CAMPING
& FISHING

Zodiac sign: Libra

Kiwi's Revenge

A Maori bloke called Rangi was driving through Rotorua, when off in  the distance he saw a booze bus (police). 

Rangi thinks this is great and heads straight for it. He pulls up and Rangi winds his window down and says,"Two cans of Lion Red thanks mate!!" 

The copper looks at Rangi and says "You must be drunk! Get out of your old truck and blow into this bag for me." 

Rangi got out of the truck and said "Sorry boss, I can't blow in that. I got a letter from the doc saying I'm asthmatic and I'll pass out if I blow in that." 

The cop looks at him and with a bemused look says "OK. In these cases we require you to give a blood sample."   

"Nah nah sorry boss. Can't be doing that either. I got a letter from the Red Cross saying I'm a haemophiliac and I could bleed to death.  Sorry Boss, can't do that" said Rangi. 

By now the copper is getting fairly pissed off and finally demands a urine sample for testing.. 

Rangi looks at him and says "Sorry boss, can't do that either." 

The copper says "Surely you can't have a letter for that! 

"Bloody oath mate" says Rangi.  "It's from the government. Called the Treaty of Waitangi.. Says that you whites can't take the piss out of us Maori."

Cheers

KW

IP Logged  

Reply #585 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 3:03pm

Stew   Offline
COCIA Gold Member
Bad day Camping? No such
thing....

Zodiac sign: Capricorn

Love it.... Smiley

IP Logged  

Reply #586 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 4:35am

Carolyn™   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member
FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD

MY LIVING WILL

Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

She got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a bitch.....

IP Logged  

Reply #587 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 8:23am

skiproosel   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member
Box Monster

Zodiac sign: Taurus

Attack

Two boys are playing with a rugby ball on the street outside Stadium
Australia , when one is attacked by a vicious rottweiler.
Thinking quickly, the other boy took a stick and manages to wedge it on the
dog's collar and twist, luckily breaking the dog's neck and stopping the
attack.
A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident and rushes over to
interview the boy.
'Young Roosters Fan Saves Friend from Vicious Animal,' he starts writing in
his notebook.
'But I'm not a Roosters fan,' the little hero replied.
'Sorry, since we are in Sydney , I just assumed you were,' said the reporter
and starts again.
'Wallaby Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific Attack,' he continued writing in
his notebook. 'I'm not a Wallaby fan either!' the boy said.
'I assumed everyone in Sydney was either for the Roosters or the Wallabies.
So what team DO you root for?' the reporter asked.
'I'm a Warriors and an All Black fan!!, the child beamed..
The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes,
'Little Bastard from New Zealand Kills Beloved Family Pet.'

Have a nice day

Regards Skip Smiley

IP Logged  

Reply #588 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 8:34pm

Carolyn™   Offline
COCIA Diamond Member
FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD

SORRY I WONT BE POSTING FOR A WHILE,

MY  CAR NEEDED WASHING AGAIN.

I  WENT TO THE CAR WASH  AND  

I  HAD TO HAVE THEM REWASH

THE  CAR 3 TIMES...THEY KEPT MISSING  SPOTS...  

SO  IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM ME FOR A WEEK OR SO...  

YOU'LL  KNOW WHERE I AM..

IP Logged  

Reply #589 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 9:01pm

Derek   Offline
COCIA Owner
The "Camp Oven Cook"

Lockyer Valley, Queensland, Australia

Mood:
Zodiac sign: Virgo

Jurassic Fart

Retired
Camp Oven Cook
IP Logged  

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 152
Facebook Twitter
Send Topic Print

Link to This Topic

Australia’s Very Own Camp Oven & Outdoor Cooking And Camping Forum Powered by YaBB 2.5 AE!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge

Page completed in 0.9760 seconds.

Privacy Policy

Registration Agreement